Notice: Undefined index: host-country-tas-au in /home/texonsit/public_html/wp-content/plugins/if-menu/if-menu.php on line 110
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/texonsit/public_html/wp-content/plugins/if-menu/if-menu.php on line 110
Tex at Site offers the only on-site calibration and maintenance service available for high powered torque tools. We can calibrate hydraulic, pneumatic, and battery powered torque tools or nut runners, as well as hand torque multipliers up to 25,000 lbf.ft. System pressure from hydraulic and pneumatic compressors is taken care of as we can calibrate the pressure gauge to ensure the pressure you deliver to your tools is also accurate.
Our total torque solution is completed by offering on-site servicing of hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrenches, as well as back-to-base servicing of most makes & models. Teaming this up with our hand torque wrench calibration service, we can look after all your torque needs. We also offer powered torque tools for sale from many world recognised brand names – contact us for details.
- Hydraulic tools
- Pneumatic tools
- Torque multipliers
- Battery powered tools
- Hydraulic and pneumatic pressure gauges
- Technicians fully trained in hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrenches
- Full calibration certificates provided onsite
- Hydraulic torque tools up to 25,000 lbf.ft (33,900 N.m)
- Hydraulic pressure gauges up to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Pneumatic and battery torque tools up to 10,000 lbf.ft (13,560 N.m)
- Pneumatic pressure gauges up to 290 psi (20 bar)
- Compliant to AS ISO/IEC 17025