Information is collected from you primarily to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our services. Depending on the service you are accessing, you could be asked to provide information such as your name, business address, phone and fax contact numbers, email address or information about what you like and do not like. It is entirely your choice whether to respond to the questions or not. TEX Onsite in carrying out its testing service to you will also collect all necessary test data and test results.
Personal information is collected so that we may:
- Administer our customer relationships
- Provide customers with the products and services they request and unless they tell us otherwise, to provide information on other products offered by us
Information may also be used for:
- Monitoring and evaluating products and services
- Gathering and aggregating information for statistical, research purposes
- Assisting customers with queries
- Take measures to detect and prevent the use of information given by those not authorised
TEX Onsite will only use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it. TEX Onsite will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
There will be occasions where it will be necessary for TEX Onsite to disclose your personal information to third parties. TEX Onsite may be required by law to disclose the information, or may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties to provide the service you have requested. Otherwise than stated above, we do not disclose the personal information provided to us, such as your name, address email address or telephone numbers, to any organisation or person outside TEX Onsite, unless you have authorised us to do so.
TEX Onsite takes is obligations to protect customer information very seriously and make every effort to deal with parties who share and demonstrate the same attitudes.
We are committed to keeping secure the personal information you provide us and data collected by us in servicing your needs. We will take reasonable precautions to protect the information we hold about you from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We have a range of physical and technology policies in place to provide a robust security environment. We ensure the on-going adequacy of these measures by regularly reviewing them.
Our security measures, where personal information and data collected by us is stored, include, but not limited to:
- Restricting access to our computer systems and physical records to authorised persons and preventing users from accessing information that have no need to access.
- Requiring employees to use passwords to gain access to systems and databases. These passwords may be changed regularly.
- Employing firewalls, intrusion detection systems and virus scanning tools to prevent unauthorised persons and viruses from entering our systems
- Detecting and preventing unauthorised access to buildings by employing physical and electronic means.